Style Theory Cashback, Vouchers, Discount Codes & Coupons
Get Cashback on Renting Dresses from Style Theory!
Rent dresses and enjoy endless style possibilities!
Style Theory is a Dress Rental service in Singapore where you can rent formal wear, casual clothes and even wedding gowns. Running on a subscription model, you just need to browse their collection and pick the 3 or 5 items you would like shipped to you.
Clothes are delivered to you professionally dry-cleaned, pressed and ready-to-wear at no additional cost. When you are ready to swap, select a return time slot and they will pick up your box for you.
Style Theory Cashback rates:
|Unlimited Plan||SGD 25|
|Starter Plan||SGD 20|
|Pro Plan||SGD 40|
Terms & Conditions of Style Theory Cashback:
- Purchases made on the Style Theory App do not qualify for cashback.
- Gift card purchases do not qualify for cashback.
- Returns, exchanges and cancellations will not be awarded with cashback.
- The use of any discount/promo/voucher codes other than those published on MilkADeal may result in your cashback being voided.
- Cashback is calculated excluding all taxes, shipping charges, discounts, promo code applied, credits utilised, service charges, points redemption etc.
- If your payment fails at the merchant page, you must restart the process again to ensure proper tracking i.e. go through MilkADeal, click Shop Now, etc.
- For multiple checkouts, please click Shop Now on MilkADeal for each checkout i.e. restart the process each time.
- Before completing your purchase, opening/browsing other websites after clicking Shop Now will disrupt the cashback tracking system and will result in your cashback not getting tracked or being voided.
- Purchases made using Internet Networks with firewalls or in a Public WiFi environment (e.g. Starbucks) may result in your cashback not getting tracked.
- Confirmed within days shown is a guide and may be subjected to delays if there are delays in reporting by the merchant.
- As we receive reports in foreign currency, there may be a slight discrepancy in your purchase total due to currency exchange.